»here i am.. tryin' so hard to breathe -so i got myself a beer.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
okay.
nag email ako sa gusto kong lalaki. haha i feel much better now.
so today, like 3days ago, i stayed at home and locked myself in me's room. The day passed by without me dooing anythin' besides talking to issangey. (hahahaha) I'm addicted to her coke. hahaha shet! Omg am straight ah, not tomboy please. (hahahaha) She's right were soulmates. you know what that is right? ok. We talk so much! How I wish she's juz my neighbor atleast we get to hang out.. you kno' like what girls do. Arghs! But it's gonna be soon. Yiihiiee!! Germany here I come!! hahahaha German Boys should be lining up now... Shhh.. hahhaahaha
nag email ako sa gusto kong lalaki. haha i feel much better now.
so today, like 3days ago, i stayed at home and locked myself in me's room. The day passed by without me dooing anythin' besides talking to issangey. (hahahaha) I'm addicted to her coke. hahaha shet! Omg am straight ah, not tomboy please. (hahahaha) She's right were soulmates. you know what that is right? ok. We talk so much! How I wish she's juz my neighbor atleast we get to hang out.. you kno' like what girls do. Arghs! But it's gonna be soon. Yiihiiee!! Germany here I come!! hahahaha German Boys should be lining up now... Shhh.. hahhaahaha
Anyways highways, i dont know what to do now. I have no love life. Well about me's boyfriend, i dunno really. He's probably busy studying right now. and yea, guess he dont miss me 'coz he never email, txt or whatsoever. No effort at all. I'm cool wif that. I don't miss him anyway unlike before.. He used to be my life.. now he's like my unwanted stinky air.. Yea, how can i think like this. I'm hurt that is why. I have so much to tell about my feelings towards him but i'd rather keep in silence because I don't wanna think about him, maybe.
So now I keep my self busy with other things and I guess mas okay ako ngayon kesa dati na laging sad.. laging waiting for him to come.. i just watch dvd before going to sleep.. then morning i go out para hindi ko siya mamiss.. but now!! i get to stay home ahahaha! 'coz of Issangey!
so there.. imma stop now.. issangey's bugging me! arghs this bruhilda!!! ahahahhaaa
i will try to stop thinkin abt me's problems from now on.. I wanna be happy yea! so better focus on the postive side!!
so there.. imma stop now.. issangey's bugging me! arghs this bruhilda!!! ahahahhaaa
i will try to stop thinkin abt me's problems from now on.. I wanna be happy yea! so better focus on the postive side!!
words spilled @ 1:32 PM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

