»mind's full of SHEET
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Sometimes i wish ma life wasn't like wha it is now. Why can't people see me cryin' inside when i'm always tryin' ma best to fake ma smile? Why does money have to make da world go round? Why am i not able to trust anyone anymo'? Where are all ma bestest friends when i'm out here in da cold and cryin' while juz typin' ?? *NICA, BRI, ISSA*. How come all da good people are bein' killed? It juz sums up one thing.. DA WORLD HAD GONE CRAZY. Where's da love ??
I think i've failed as bein' a good daughter which is definitely. I haven't called up ma mom and dad and talked to them. Tomorrow's gona be mom's birthday and i have NOTHING for her. I juz have failed in everything. Fuck dat...... i gotta go wash up now. peace..e-z
I think i've failed as bein' a good daughter which is definitely. I haven't called up ma mom and dad and talked to them. Tomorrow's gona be mom's birthday and i have NOTHING for her. I juz have failed in everything. Fuck dat...... i gotta go wash up now. peace..e-z
btw Revenge is sweet ..innit ?
I'm so sick of lil bucks frontin' around like they da shit. jus wanna let ya know y'all ain't da shit and stop pretendin' to be.
I'm so sick of lil bucks frontin' around like they da shit. jus wanna let ya know y'all ain't da shit and stop pretendin' to be.
Get off meCLIT
Damn Hoes.
words spilled @ 6:38 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

