Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»
Thursday, December 31, 2009

todayilived:

Life is wonderful. Yes it is. But sometimes I just don’t understand why I am always the one who gets hurt by love. No matter how hard I tried, or how happy I am at first, I’ll end up brokenhearted. From one person to the other, all I gave is my heart, my love. Why must I face this situation numerous times? Its fucking difficult for me to move on after a heart broke, but I kept saying to myself to be strong and just moved on. *sigh* I never blame the guys for this. Maybe it is just my fate that I’ll end up that way. Most of the times, I get jealous. Jealous of those with a happy love life. Jealous of the laughing pills they had. Ahhhhhh, it is so depressing to lead a life like this but I am not the kind who is so desperate for a guy. I’ll wait. Wait and wait and wait for the perfect one to come.

words spilled @ 4:49 AM / leave goosebumps here