Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Billionaire so freaking bad
Saturday, September 25, 2010



So much happening in my life right now and I'm very happy with it.
The guy up there is my soon to be husband.
Finally, I found my soul mate. for all these years I thought I'm going to be Old alone, but nah, boy was i wrong. Thank God for letting me find my man, not so easy. I have been really in quite too many heartaches, and I learned a lot from it.

It was a good news when he said that he bought the ticket already for US. But I'm not really sure if I am really happy about that. Well, because I haven't got mine yet, I don't even know if I can leave on January. But I'm praying to God- to grant my wishes and prayers. I hope my intern starts on January 2011. I wanna be with him next year. :)

Tomorrow, will make cake for Mike. I will make a surprise video for him, because on the30th is his birthday. Yiipee!

Im going to bed now.. because im kinda sleeppy.. and i need to wake up earlyy. :)

Labels: , ,

words spilled @ 12:26 PM / leave goosebumps here