Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Birthday to Me
Friday, April 22, 2011

Surprise video from my boyfriend, Mike. :) THANK YOU BABY! I LOVE YOU XO MUCH! You're the best po! <3
Today is exactly the Good Friday. So there's nothing I can do.
I cant celebrate cos malls, groceries and food shops are closed. 
Today is all about Jesus Christ. <3




I celebrated today with Mike. Thanks baby for staying up for me and making me a happy lady for this day. Thanks for listening to me ranting, but after all that, you still find a way to cheer me up. =( I miss you! 


I may not be the happiest today, but Im glad people didnt forget to greet me. Don't worry, Ill be fine.

x
words spilled @ 2:30 AM / leave goosebumps here