Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Pork Menudo
Sunday, May 20, 2012

Because recently I've been spending a lot alone @home, all i wanted to do is cook. Cook filipino foods. My body's craving filipino food and it's the only food that I don't throw up even if I eat a lot. Funny eh? Siguro naglilihi ako sa filipino food. Mukhang filipina look yata magiging anak ko!?! :))))

So I've been cooking. Last night I made "Menudo" 




My Menudo. I used Pork Meat. Apparently I don't like the ones with pig fat, so I chose to buy pork meat that's pure in meat. This is my first time cooking Menudo. :D :D :D :D

Ingredients:

1 1/2 lb Pork
Carrots diced
Potatoes diced
3 cups Tomato Sauce
1 cup water or 1/2 cup (up to you)
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 lemon
1 tsp of sugar
salt and pepper to taste

As for cooking, ill update later as I'm lazy to remember how I cooked it. hahahaha :) It was fun and I must say, this is the time of my life that I actually started cooking. Even when I was studying where cooking was one of the subjects; I wasn't into cooking &I pretty much just stood there and try to look like I kno what I was doing. haha funny. But thanks God to it too, cos I still remember some things prior to preparation and cooking of food.  :D


itadakimasu!!!

So yeah, Oh yea I have Salted Eggs in the process. Just waiting for it to become salt eggs. its currently in a jar of salt water and crystallize salt. Cant wait!!! :D :D :D


words spilled @ 1:12 PM / leave goosebumps here