Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Interview
Thursday, October 14, 2010

Now, I feel really sad coz me and my brotha fought. He was really scary everytime he get angry. I hate his attitude whenever like that. I just wish that he would realized how bad he was. haaays..

Anywys, I had an interview awhile ago with Embassy Suites San Marcos hotel. I stutter and arrghss!! I was really nervous. I hate it when I think Im ready and then when the interview goes I stutten and im shaking. But I pray that I got the job because Ive been really hoping for it and I wanna start my career. I hope God is listening to me. Please Lord. I have so many plans for next year and I really hope that I get to start it as soon as possible. I know I have so many wishes and I hope Im not overloading Papa Jesus. All of my goals for next year are positive and for my family's benefit and of course, for myself. Haaayy. Please. I hope Ms Paulina, the HR Manager, would really consider me. I will do my best to get my job done properly. =(
words spilled @ 10:58 AM / leave goosebumps here