Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»#Second Monthsary!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dear God,

Today is Me and Mike's 2nd Monthsary.
Thank you for blessing us with each other. I do not need any of my possessions in life, as long as I have Mike.
And I hope that our love grow stronger and stronger as time goes by.

My love for him are true and pure
that I only wish to You that our feelings for each other would never fade.
It feels so good to be in love but nothing beats the feeling of being loved by the person you love.

I am truly blessed for having known Mike and eventhough we just met, It feels like I have known him before. I believe in soulmate, and that I believe that I found mine.
All the heartbreaks I've been through was all worth it and I learned from it.
And because of that, you lead me to Mike which made me realize that there's someone out there who was really meant for me.

I will see Mike in 3 months time and I hope You grant all our wishes and prayers.

Thank you Papa God and Please help us to be strong.

I love You :)

- lady

Labels: , , , ,

words spilled @ 9:57 AM / leave goosebumps here