»Too little too late
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Heeeeeeeeeeeya!
My boyfriend's birthday was last thursday- August 30. & I made him a video.
I'm not really creative but this time- I was! hehe
I want to share here the video I made - I love You, Mike
So now, I'm just gonna wait for this upload to finish and I'll be heading down to bed. I need to sleep as early as I can. Coz it's already been weeks I've been lazying around from going to school to fix things. I should really have gone there very looooong time ago.
Anyways, a while ago when me and my boyfriend was talking.. I got pissed welll not his fault but more like I got jealous. seemed like I can't move on from the past. I'm kind of sadistic person- cos I want to hear his stories about his past girlfriends and yet, when I hear the stories- I get jealous and Ill be pissed and all the tension will be put into him. Verry bad Me. HAHA
but he calmed me down.. well, like always. Mike never gets tired of explaining things even if he had to repeat it over and over again. He is such an amazing person.
I'm Inlove with my boyfriend very much!
okay the video is done. Im off to bed nowx
take care ladies
Labels: daily blog, inlove, myboyfriend, video making, wif
words spilled @ 9:18 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

