Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Baby Im missing you..
Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This is so hard.
No communication is very frustrating and I wanna thank you for doing everything to talk/contact me. Just know that I think of you everyday and I miss you so much! =(( This is going to be for a while but I promise won't be long. I love you Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! <3

Guys are like stars;
there are millions of them, but only one that will
make your dreams come true.



The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.


The longer you wait for something,
the more you appreciate when you finally get it.



Don't let anyone ever promise you that they won't ever hurt you
because at one time or another it will happen.
The real promise is if the time you spend together
will be worth the pain in the end.



There's someone out there for everyone,
except this is like the world's largest game of hide & go seek,
& you bet that boy found the best hiding spot there & he's waiting for you to find him. Or better yet, maybe he'll get tired of waiting & find you instead.



UPDATE:
Photos with Friends. 





words spilled @ 10:37 PM / leave goosebumps here