Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»What's going on?
Thursday, November 25, 2010

I just finished working out. I felt my heart beating really fast.. so I stopped. 
Im now using cousin's internet USB. sucks to me. I took hers without her knowing besides she does it to me as well.  so quits lang. hahaha.

I was lazy to workout this morning but I forced myself to. Then ya, I got the mood. 

I really wanted to write here these past few days but my internet was terminated- even though I payed for it. And til now I haven't got it back. BOO.

Anyways, we thought gigi was lost or kidnap (LOL) but yea she wasn't. She's gone with her boyfriend for good for the fright of being taken back to province. I think her parents back in province was going crazy because of what happened and what she did. 
Here is our last photo together:

Okay move on from that.
Long time ago I bought a skin sticker for Iphone casing. then few nights ago I had the time to finally put it on, on one of my iPhone casing. haha look

and these are the things I have been using lately. <3

Labels: , , ,

words spilled @ 11:00 PM / leave goosebumps here ⋄