»Walks to Remember
Monday, November 22, 2010
My foot hurts really bad due to unending walk we did today in the city. I wore heels today and I had no idea that we gonna be doing lots of walking. POOR ME. :(
I was supposed to go and stroll at the mall, but my my friend Elena, wanted to look for work so I decided to accompany her since I'm not gonna do anything anyways. So yeah, basically we walk walk walk and walk. really lots of walking!! Grrrr. We were looking at this one company that she said was hiring- so we went to the building but the guard said that the hiring office is on the other building and the guard told us where to go. So we went and found no building. fffccccnn sh**! We tried to look for it and ask random strangers and they had no idea. We looked for the building for hours!! and it was very hot and the sun is up. I looked so HARASSED. Good thing I put sunscreen before I left home. woo. yeah. *funny thing was elena's wedges got broken! hahah!!
The E-JEEP!!
To make the story short- it was worth it. because I get to exercise! haha! & we ate in a restaurant called WORLD TOPS, and the fooooood was reaalllllllyyyy gewd! very tasty and really lots of serving. I ordered asian tofu with mushrooms- couldn't finish the rice, so I gave half to elena. ^__^
Me, pretending to read the magazine while waiting for my order! =p
*tired!*
TADAAAA! that's our food!
Mine was called asian tofu with mushrooms + water
Elena's order was korean beef bulgogi + root beer float
equals= YUMMM! NOMNOM.


elena's floatingg! nice shots dearr!
After that, we went to the mall to freshen up and relax. I bought some bread on bread talk (w/c my fam loves) for my family. It rained on our ride home but it was all good.

Yes, that's me & it's official! I am James Cooper's new endorser! =p
&now Im home sweet home and relaxing while licking a spoonful of nutella and gahd, please take the bottle away from me cos I cant help but lick!! #p
Pictures taken using iphone only.
Am just waiting for my baby and very excited to see him. so yeaah~ goodnites!
tsup, lady
Labels: bread talk, food, james cooper makeup, nutella, world tops
words spilled @ 4:56 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

