Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»because he loves me..
Wednesday, December 22, 2010


I used to dislike the quote above. I dont kno,  maybe I just didn't believe it- until I met Mike. He loves me so much that it feels really goooood inside and out - I feel wonderful!! <3. 

I dont kno if I mentioned this already, but it's kind of weird and amazing too, because we always finish each others sentences! This happened not only once or twice, BUT MANY TIMES!! I'd like to say that I found My Soulmate. He is my Soulmate! :) He loves me very much the way I do, and I swear he loves me even more and again, it feels reallyyyyy gooooood!!  im lovin' it ! hehehe :) 

I promise that I will love him faithfully and unconditionally. I will give him the love and care he needs <3. I may be stubborn sometimes, but I will never do bad things to hurt him. :) I love you, Michael! 

goodnights

Labels: ,

words spilled @ 1:42 PM / leave goosebumps here