Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»On iPhone
Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One thing that I'm so proud of myself is the fact that I am a genius!!!!!!
I PUT MY IPHONE BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!! Although I must say that I was grubs fix it for 8long hours!!! hahahaha!! I was so frustrated and desperate to fix it because:
1) I don't have a phone anymore
2) bringing it to a phone shop/repair would cost it thousands of pesosesoses!
3) buying this phone from globe was not a joke!!!!
4) I can no longer connect to my love ones, i.e family, friends &my loving boyfriendü!
5) I'm saving money and in fact, running out alrdy so I'm not sure if I can afford to buy one again. Damn:/
6) school people always contacting me bout internship so I really need a phone.
7) MOM SURELY WILL KILL ME! I can't be dead!! Hahaha

&i wanna thank my baby for helping awhile ago..I love youÜ

Goood nite!! Thank you God, you're the best!:)
words spilled @ 2:00 PM / leave goosebumps here