Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»see i just want yall to feel me, i just cant take this shit no more
Monday, January 10, 2011


I'm sick of all these folk tellin' lies wif me tryna steal my dreams &i can't believe the one I trusted wif my life took everything that they could steal from me I didn't know a thing! My momma cryin' to me cus she tired of working &she ain't healthy &it's killin' me cus I know I worked enough to help my family but they still strugling I'm goin' crazy oh NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!!! I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE!!!!!!!!!! X(

What's the use of even tryin' when it ain't nothin' left. Sometimes I just want to cry when I think about the things thats happened to me



Labels:

words spilled @ 9:34 AM / leave goosebumps here