Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»God Bless, Philippines!
Friday, April 29, 2011

Hi blogger. :) How are you? as for me, most things are doing well. THANK YOU GOD. <3

Anyway, while every body was watching the royal wedding, Me in my own wonderful world, was reading random stories, news on the internet. Then I came across this paragraph which I thought very romantic and sweet.
*You are constantly doing the sweetest and most thoughtful things for me and want nothing in return except to be appreciated. I don’t just appreciate you.. I know you are the most precious thing that I have ever been able to call mine*

 It may mean nothing to you, but yeah I like it! =p

Moving on, there are things I am very thankful of to God. Thankful that somehow I'm sure,  am on the right track and just a few steps closer to a new world. I'm certainly thrilled and can't keep myself out from worrying, thinking how im gonna survive and handle things at work. But for sure, I will love the day offs. :))))) Ha ha ha ha!! Who doesn't ryt?! =p

Haayy~ for now, I just let things happen. Im pretty much content with everything that's happening to me right now. and God has been so good to me making things, I prayed for, happen. I feel that this is the start of My Year! The year where the impossible become possible for me <3 

If there's anything I'd like to pray for right now, is Good Health for many years to my unconditional loving parents, undeniably sweet & handsome boyfriend, supercute nephews, big brother, and family.

God Bless and Good nites! 

x
words spilled @ 2:05 PM / leave goosebumps here