Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»July 21, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011

















Last sunday, the mexican guy i met in salt lake, Jesus came here in nevada to play baseball with his friends and so to see me. I was at the smiths buying things then he called and asked where I am, then there he was also by the smiths. haha what a coincidence. then he went inside the store and there he saw me. What a nice moment cos i never thought I'd see him again. He is such a nice man. Then after my grocery, we went to his car and he took me back to my housing which was very funny because his friend lives near my housing and I could see the house of his friend. lol lol lol lol~! ha ha ha ha! then we just laugh about it. I kinda ditched him because I had to get ready for work. I had to work by 9pm and it was already 6pm then. So I had to say bye. I think he is coming back next week. I'm not sure. 



Anyway, I did my laundry today. I feel so nicee cos im sleeping on a newly washed beddings & clothes. ^^ I was also very full today. I had buffet and boy did i eat aloooot!~ & also the thai woman & her husband also came here in nevada today! We talked for 4hours at the Peppermill hotel. They are such a lovely people. :)

I'm watching SuperBad right now. and Im gonna finish it before i sleep. ha ha ha sooo funny movie!! talk about fuck fuck fuck fuck. hahaha sucha loser!!!


words spilled @ 5:59 AM / leave goosebumps here ⋄