Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»what am i afraid of?
Saturday, July 16, 2011






























I feel quite dissapointed right now at work. Cos of my workmate. I feel like I did all the work for a week straight. she keeps going out &doing something unrelated to work. I like her its just, arrggh very tiring. Especially when people starts coming and I was all alone in the reception. Haay~ whatever. Anyway, my swing shift is over and i'll be on graveyard starting tomorrow, sunday. They said it's very boring and that I might fall asleep. ha ha ha ha ha~!! can't wait. lol. joke. I'll just try this graveyard shift as a night audit then i'll choose which shift i wanna work on for long. I quite like the graveyard though because ill be from 9-5am which means i'll have an afternoon life! I can go to smiths grocery or do laundry or anything. :) 


words spilled @ 10:42 PM / leave goosebumps here