Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»How much is enough?
Monday, July 4, 2011




IM BACKKKKK! Finally, after weeks of absence! :D Got internet now that I moved to the housing! I like it here because they gave me a single room and no roommate! yey! Im the only one by the way who got this special treatment! hahaha nah, not special treatment its just that, im the only asian here so yeah. lol. :D :D

I walked for 15minutes goin to family dollar and bought things for my room and self. cleaning stuffs. Still dont have a number for now.. ill wait till thursday for t-mobile. 

Im gonna start doing my assessment for industrial experience this week. I want to finish it soon as possible and I swear, im not gonna cram anymore. Plus, its the best way to make myself busy to forget bad stuffs that happened recently. All i have right now is myself. I need to be strong and teach myself to be strong even if no one is there to give you that courage. I know I have my family.. especially my mom and God. I should start living for THEM and not for someone who doesn't deserve it and was never even there in the first place. Im too young for tears in the night and theres only too much I can take. 

I may have been broken too many times... and this might be one of the worst, well, this is life.  My Life has been a challenge ever since I opened my eyes in this cruel world. But I know for a fact that what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. 

And If God wants me to accept the things I cannot change, so be it. Maybe God have better plans for me, so I'll wait. This is my life. I gotta live for myself. I gotta start living for just the most important and valuable people in my life.

Thinking about it, I may not have everything I need, it's okay. :D 
words spilled @ 7:35 PM / leave goosebumps here