Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Happy 10th Monthsary Baby!
Monday, June 6, 2011



I woke up to good news. Im gonna start working soon like very very soon. I have mixed emotions.. scared, excited, thrilled and happy. God answered me prayers! Thank you, Papa Jesus.

I hope I will be fine there.. I know I will be. Just have to be strong for myself cos I know I always end up being by myself anyways. And I know that God is watching over me especially please watch over my loved ones. :(

Somehow I wish that I have someone to talk to about the excitement.. the thrill.. the adventure there is on the other side of the world. One that can be excited for me at least. but overall im glad that I always have this positive feeling about anything.

goodnite blog. I will celebrate Me & Mike's 10th Monthsary today. i will eat this slice of blueberry cheesecake i bought for Mike before i go to sleep~~!

YouTube Video



- via BlogPress for iPhone-

words spilled @ 11:59 AM / leave goosebumps here ⋄