Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Im naughty on the other side..
Sunday, May 15, 2011

I wonder if anyone noticed that blogspot was down for day(s). ??

Anyhoo, I hope Y'all are doing good and so am I and my baby! 

Its been a crazy week for the both of us though because I kept arguing over things that don't matter, yet I still argue. x[ Good thing, my boyfriend knows how to weaken me. ohhhh yeaaaah! I don't want to do anything that could hurt him cos boy am i inlove?!! I am defenitely! I can't totally explain how In love I am but all I know is that my heart is filled with joyfulness! The high feeling of drugs.. which they say is addictive. Maybe I am addicted to his drug! and yes, he is my drug! Gosh, THAT FAT OLD MAN!! I don't want to change anything about Me and Mike. I don't want this love to end. I know that we don't know what the future holds, but Im sure he will hold my hands and we will pray together. I feel soo free to tell him anything that bothers me and He is just there... always listening and never get tired of explaining things over and over again. He always tells me that he will never give up on me and will never let me go. :(( ohh.. My Baby!! Well, He must not be tired cos after all, he made me angry! Hehehe JOKE. I can say many many things I love about him... but let me reserve those for the future! =p Oh God, Thank you very much!!!!! 

Yo yo, a friend of mine, elena, went to Papua New Guinea! I hope she's fine there and having a blast with them newguineansss! hahahaha :))) I admit that I was irritated by her when she comes in to my room earlyy in the morning unannounced, but I still love her! Because she is my friend since we were little. &Getting annoyed by your friends is normal aint it?! :p I will try to contact her on FB on how shes doing in PNG. I'd love to see pictures!! hehe I will tell mike to take me to PNG someday 8-> ha ha ha ha! 

My family has gone to Bicol for our yearly reunion. Yeaaa I didn't go.. again! cos I have things to do here sooo yeah, i miss my xander. that little super cute kid! 

Okay that was so random. I need to go I just finished biking so I'll take a showa for now! God Bless Us! 

Cheers! x


words spilled @ 7:30 AM / leave goosebumps here