Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Happy Mothers Day Everyone!
Saturday, May 7, 2011

Phew! what a hot day but it rained today! For a second I got scared cos I'm afraid of blackouts but then the rain stopped. <3

It was a pretty good day.. I talked to my mom and was able to talk about things and I greeted her Happy Mothers Day! ha ha ha ha! <3 I miss the moments where she would join me in the bath tub and scrub my back and wash my hair because she said, I don't know how to wash my hair like how it is supposed to be washed. Because she said my hair looks oily but promise I think it is not she was just grrrrrrrr! :))))) and she would tell me to hurry up and dont use hot water so much because the bill was going up and my dad will get mad if he finds out. ha ha ha ha! I even told my mom before that she should buy a remote control to just switch to what she wants me to do because I am like a barbie doll. She has to decide on what I should wear and what to buy even if the money was given to me. :)))) ha ha ha ha I also remember the times where you would forced me to tell you what my boyfriend said on the phone, and I'd get mad because you would demand to me to give you a printed copy of the e-mail my boyfriend sent me! :)))))) Ohh my Mama, I misss you so much!!! Thinking of all these reminds me of how I am so very much like you! I got everything in you- from the looks, personality, reactions to attitude. Haaay~ Mama I love you forever and always. I would cry sometimes thinking of how much I wish to spend at least a whole year with you, but I guess this is for the best. I know that the pain you feel are thousand times painful than I do. I love you Mama!!!! Thank you for everything. The love you're giving to me and andrew, is just priceless <3 

Also today, is a special day for Me and my Boyfriend. It's our 9th Monthsary!!! 
We talked excitingly until I got mad and just ruined the mood. Poooshhhh. Well because I want to talk some more but he can't for he had to sleep because for some reason: he needs to wake up early to get a hair cut, to rest his aching throat, and to prepare for the job interview and debut. And to make the reason much worse, he's got only 7 and a half hour left to sleep. :)))) Seriously? LOL! PLEASEEE! and It didn't cross my mind to hinder him from being successful and do good! Of all the people, I am very supportive!  It just so happen that I want some more time today and wishing if he can extend his "rule of time". I don't want to sound demanding, it's just today was special.. :( But yeah, of course, I realized it is my fault. I realized that I shouldn't ask for some more because in the first place, if he want to spend some more time- I didn't even have to ask for it. So yeah, he can sleep aaaaaaallll he want. XD


However, despite of the fighting, and since we are the couple who can't and not allowed to stay mad with each other for a long time cos we are just craaazyy, I love him! I feel like pinching his fat asss so good that it will irritate him!!! X( I hate to say this, but Haaay- I hate how much I can't stay mad at him!!! GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!






I love how he call me Asawa ko.. I love how he do things for me.. I love how he makes me smile.. I love how he surprise me.. I love how he can't stay mad at me.. and I love love love how I make him forgive me easily.  <3 <3 <3



He even thought that it was our 7th!! 
SEEEE HOW MUCH I SHOULD HATE HIM RYT NOW!! TSE!! I WILL NOT TALK TO THIS GUY!!! HMMMMP!! X(

x

words spilled @ 7:22 AM / leave goosebumps here