Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»NO SWEARING!
Thursday, May 5, 2011

YES!!! I'm proud of ma self for I did exercise today! Ha ha ha! It took me alot of hard work to get my ass up on the floor! :))) I sweat too much because it's super summer so yeah, super hot! Like I'm being baked. x(

Anyway, I've been eating sweets! I worry that I might get diabetes :| so I gave my sambos and silvanas I bought from brownies unlimited, to my family. :))) I just needed to STOP eating those!!

I don't plan to eat tonite, but arrghs my tita foreced me to eat rice and ground beef with tomato sauce and lots of carrots and potatoes! It's super yummy but haay, im so gonna regret this. Anyway its not much of a bigdeal isnt it? I love to eat and I'm not anorexic. Just to let you know okaaay? ha ha ha ha.

Soooo, still I have two problems. first is my school appeal. I haven't done it yet which I should have 3months ago. I'm really lazy and it's making me inis because in the first place, I failed because someone copied my work!!!! so yeah! we're both accused of plagiarism! I hate the person who copied my work. promise! 

second, I am supposed to have my medical check-up this week but my menstruation period started. I should have actually done my medical check-up last week but It was sooo hot outside and gosh, I dont wanna get burned alive! 

Haayy~ life is really amusing. So many things are happening. Osama Bin Laden is dead. and I still don't understand why America was so scared of him, or I dunno. Bin Laden was so popular. :))) hahaha and I've done some research that he had many wives. and fathered many children all over the world. OMG. He must be really something, isn't he? :))) And then I read also that his one child, named omar bin laden is only 28 years old and he is married to a 50+ year old woman! :))) Ha ha ha ha goooshh! 


also, this morning, me and my boyfriend was talking about how painful to give birth. and that there are two choices: caesarean and normal delivery. He made me watch a demonstration video on youtube. And it scares me aloooot when I saw the video. I can feel the painnnn! Haay, I wish God had put the job to boys instead. Grrrr. :))) But baby said, he is proud of us girls. :) He he he, I feel like hugging him! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! <3 


Oh, before I forget, I was watching a tutorial on youtube how to use revlon colorstay because Im not really knowledgeable on how to apply make-up properly especially foundation cos usually I just use powder and eyeliner, then thats it. I like make-ups and amazed on how it can change a person's look! Soo yeah.. this girl on the video was good! She made her red acne scars disappear!!!! I want to learn!





Soo anywayyys, I will shower in a while. Maybe, if Im not tooo lazy. =p

Look at this photo! Soo cute! hahaha I found it randomly on the internet! :)))


x

words spilled @ 9:13 AM / leave goosebumps here