Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»It is what's Underneath..
Sunday, June 5, 2011

I watched two movies today. I know sounds like I got no life. but heeey! it's sunday I deserve a break. Shark Attack was okay, a one time watch. I think it is based on a true story. Another movie was Beastly. I thought this was a good movie but it wasn't. It lacks excitement and everything. I dunno. The acting was just.. flat. :|
Ohw I got myself a new pair of heels just cos I broke my older one. *cries*
I feel sad bout the older one though cos it was my favorite. *sigh*

Here is the old one. i kno, its black. and comfy : 

Anyways, I was @marikas' house lastnyt til 3:30 in the morning. late celebration for her birthday. I had so much fun playing the guessing game. I forgot what it's called in tagalog.. grrrr. So anyways, I had fun!!!

oh, baby showed me 2girls1cup! ha ha haha ha haha laughtrip!! ewww i think it was really poop ?

I need to go early tomorrow morning to get my boyfriend's letter for me at the post office. I can't miss it this time!! I swear. So I should sleep...NOW!
words spilled @ 1:10 PM / leave goosebumps here ⋄