Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Here we go..
Tuesday, May 17, 2011




I can't relax cos I am thinking of it!! I am soooo gonna get it!! I tried it at the mall yesterday and I think its good!  I've also read good reviews about it, so ya!!! :)  ROCK ON \m/ 

I feel sleepy right now.. whyohwhy? I did my nails today.. and will do body massage later so I can sleep peacefully <3 oh heaven <3 I think I have lots of air in my body.. i dunno? I dunno what it is called but like the only cure is body massage..? Hmm.. so i will see later. 



I am eating Mango Peach Cream Pie from Starbucks which I bought last night. I think they replaced the Banoffee Pie with this one. I love them! Yummy!!


And, my baby slept early today. Well we've talked about sleeping early cos our eyebags are becoming eyelagguage! :)) hahaha
I miss him though.. =(

Anyhoo, laters Y'all! x

words spilled @ 4:57 AM / leave goosebumps here