Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»dont wanna miss a thing
Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh boy! My boyfriend was really tireed!~ I kno, i miss him very much but i cant bother him from sleeping. Damn all this work tryna slave him, huh!!!!!!  Ha ha ha hahaha but I kno, my boyfriend is strong enough to handle his work. I just.. MISSS HIM REALLY BAD!~ I asked him while his eyes were closed: "Baby- when can i have you again? He replied: you have me now baby.." then he Zzzzzzz~~.  Hahahaha we are sooo cute!!! 

Okaaay so for now, im gonna head to bed. Im sooo tired too! (;_;) huhuhu.. I got home really late plus my legs hurts from that shape-up shoes =((... So all i want to do right now is... Zzzzzzzzz with Michael. 

The rain won't stop from pouring.. there must be lots of angels crying right now. I kno, dont worry angels~ everything's gonna be alright. *hearts*


lunch- sweet & sour fish fillet
first time i've seen a new 20 peso bill
Baby @bus stop
He took for me! I love Him!


Goodnight World~! love ya! mwah!~


PS: thanks megan for the friendship award! you are lovely! x

Labels:

words spilled @ 10:54 AM / leave goosebumps here