Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Long time
Monday, February 20, 2012

Its been a while since i wrote my blog. Ive been wanting to but i just couldnt get to action. Anyway, my life has its ups and down now and then but ya, all in all im doing just fine. I lost some friends then gain some too.. I thought it will affect me bad but i guess not.. I think im used to change, whether its good or bad change, what can i do, this is life.. Were never sure. All we gotta do is go with the flow.. It'll hurt for a while but well get through it anyhow. There are times i dont likee whats goin on with my life but there was never a time that i hated living life. I love my life especially i know i have my family. And i realized that i wouldnt trade my problem to any one else.


Lady 📲
words spilled @ 1:57 AM / leave goosebumps here