I dunno i just dont feel this girl anymore. I find her disrespectful and a bitch. Im confused.
Anyway 11am and im still not sleeping. I got off work at 5am and tonite i work again at 9pm. Life in america- work to pay bills.. Work to pay bills.. Lol.
Oh ya its so nice to be using my iphone again. Cooool!!~~ init!! Its the shit!! :9
So yae, im in a relationship rite now. And boyfies cookin breakfast at the moment. I wonder what hes cookin smells good but i hope he wont mess in the kitchen. Rawr.
So glad that finally got a msoffice for mac osx lion. Boyfie got it for me!!yey!! Hes such a geek. Lol.
Ill try to sleep while the foods cookin. Hopefully il fall asleep. Oh ya i drank too much coffee thatz why i cudnt sleep huh??!!! Omgeee now i kno!! That culprit!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao. Laters. Bye!

