Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»dont envy me. get a life asshole. jk peace
Saturday, October 1, 2011

oooh mamaaaa. hahaha damn I'm playing that song.. so good to my ear!! I'm so diggin momma I'm in love wit a gangsta!! <3

Anyway i just got off from work. 11:00pm - 7:00am. it was so dead down at the new building. dang i have to live with it 'til later~ but its okay. it wasn't that bad though~ i was just sitting all night and watching tv. hahahaha~! ya, brandon let me watch tv cos he knew ill be bored. They seriously need to renovate that new building. I killed most of the flies! hahaha~ nasty!!!!!!!

By the way, i was in elko again last weekend (my weekend is wednesday thursday cos its my days-off) So, tia made potato tacos~!! woo yummyyyy! i love spending my thursday with them cos they're so accommodating and treats me like a family, too. :) Tio, brought me and eli to the river. we just rode the bike. hahaha~ i love biking!! I'll be posting pictures of what we did last weekend okay?  <3























So this is where I worked today.. not bad. But~ hella boring & flies everywhere! and very small reception! thank God they won't be using it after tonight.




xoxo



words spilled @ 8:39 AM / leave goosebumps here