»August 18, 2011
Friday, August 19, 2011
LUNCH
soft tacos with mexican fries (?)
DINNER with Friends.
Pizza Hut! Pizza, spaghetti, BBQ chicken wings, chicken alfredo pasta! PARTY??!!!!
IT WAS ACTUALLY JUST THE THREE OF US. ELI, ELOY(eli's brother), &ME.
ELOY DIDN'T REALLY EAT. HE HAD TO GO TO A PARTY. :)))) I kno, we ordered a lot huh?! :)))

And yesterday, I watched the movie Horrible Bosses with ELi!~ Eli is so much fun to be with!!~ Like omg she's the bomb!~ harharharr~ We worked at the same hotel. She works at the cashier's cage. We usually make fun of each other every time i take my hotel bank. People think we're on crack because we just laugh nonstop. ha ha ha ha ha~!!!
Also yesterday, after the movie, we went to nugget hotel to visit her brother. gamble a bit. then I happened to see some friends. then Daniel texted me to go to the red garter hotel cos he was there and he was so freaking stupid as he was too lazy he wouldn't go to the nugget so instead me and eli went to red garter to meet with daniel. then we had a drink, and the slot director manuel, joined us on the table and had drinks with us. I had so much fun last nite!~ friends... friends... friends!!!
words spilled @ 3:07 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄



