Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»August 14.
Sunday, August 14, 2011

WORK AGAIN TOMORROWW, OMGGG!!!!!!~ I NEED A BREAÄK!!!!!!!!

ok recap:

Aug11-18, we are having an event called speed week and vintage car racers from all over the world came here to race on the salt flats. My work place is fully booked!!! No rooms available! omg! Im pretty amazed. :) But on the contrary, this means more work at the front desk! checking-in and checking-out guests.. dealing with their nonsense drama.. complaints.. etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, Aug 12, daniel and his cousin went to visit me in the hotel on my break time around 8pm. His cousin was a cutieeë! Damn all these mexicans, so freakįìïn HOTTTTT!~
I worked from 4pm-12midnight yesterday then this morning worked 8am-4pm. Boy was i harassed!?

So, btw, this evening,  it was nice to walk around the boulevard. Ohhw how i love the weather at night ;) I was with Daniel and geez, his body was aching. Can't blame him, he must have party so hard yesterday huh! lol lol. Well talked about party, I want to PARTEY!!!!!!!!!! lol joke. Me no like party.. maybe once in a while.  :D

and ye, me and mike chatted for a bit awhile ago. all good :)

oh ya fuck me, i forgot to get my pay cheque last friday.
omg, i need to sleep now. I feel so dead tired. Work 10am -6pm tomorrow. geeeez. goodnight y'all.



words spilled @ 1:00 AM / leave goosebumps here