»August 8, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Geezzz~! Long time no seee!!?
I've been having a crazy week at work! Ive been wanting to blog but too lazyyyy that I'd rather watch movie or do some grocery! ha ha ha! ohw, yesterday at work was quite embarassing but ha ha ha nicesu! My girl friends at work told daniel (mexican) that I said i think he's cute. omg geez. boy was i embarassd!!!?! C'mon we've only seen each other passing by at work.. that one moment when clock stopped, then we passed by at each other on a slow motion and smiling, waving at each other cos we think we kno each other cos of that moment when I was late at work waiting for the shuttle and it happened that he was waiting too, i asked him about something then we found out that were working on the same hotel, only he is a cook. Yea, he is quite a young masterpiece. no doubt about it man. ha ha ha!!
Oh anywayy, my schedules at work are changing but duh, whatever.. i like it. But, im liking the day shift now though. but, ill be working as a night auditor in a matter of weeks. Its okay.. that means more life outside work then! :))))
And yeah, irritating customers are starting to get on my neeeeeerves lately!! But okay must keep my PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCEEEEEE~!!!
![]() |
| Me, after work. lookin' hot. lol joke. :p |
I can say, I like my life right now. No drama or anything. No bullshits or bad vibes anymore. I earn money.. im free to spend it and just do whatever I want. Oh well, I am in America by the way, where freedom is life!
Its just so nice to think that I've been to different countries at an early age.. damn! I must be something!!! RIGHHHHT?! ^^ thanks to my parents! ^__^ koookkoook!
how about you???! ;p
PEACE!
words spilled @ 1:28 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄


