»Aug 2, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
I thought today will be a good day!!! but it wasnt! x( what to do my phone's broken!!! :(( I'm sad because I don't want to buy a new phone!!! not yet! but seems like i have to! I'm tryin to fix my iphone for more than 8hours now, unfortunately it just won't let me fix it, one reason could be that I'm using a mac os x. I would have fixed my iphone in an hour if i was using my old windows laptop! aaaarrggghs!! what to doooooooooo!!!!??!
Btw, I've been eyeing a phone called: sidekick! I feel like i like it.. but I dont "need it". So I might buy a substitute phone, a cheap one until I'm fully ready to buy an extravagant one. lol. I don't wanna spend my money for an expensive phone! not now at least! I want to buy my mom an ipad first! ha ha ha hahaha!!~ yes, im a sweet loving daughter. ^-^
I'll try to ask a friend if I can use his windows laptop to restore my iphone.. haay.. or i might buy a new phone tomorrow.. let's see. sucksss i kno!
Anyway, today my day-off starts until thursday. lucky me huh!? :p I'm lovin' every bit of my day-off until my phone broke down~!
I went to a meeting for 10minutes with our general manager david, and workmates: maria & amelia. Amelia pick me up then we went. It was pretty fast for a meeting wasn't it? lol hahaha.
many things happened for last week! &i was to upload photos about it but sorry my phone is now broken =( lost the photos already =( i should've done the back-up in the first place.. but too late. :(
And yea, I think im ready to marry this guy:
Labels: day off, iphone, life at work, wedding song
words spilled @ 12:55 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

