Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»July 28, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's up!?
Since I'm not in the mood to explain things thats been happening to me, I will let the pictures do the talking~ So here ya go~







I moved here at the 2nd floor~! & so since everything is clean and new, I wanted to maintain my room as clean as possible but funky! lol lol lol  :)))) ha ha ha ha I love my new room!






PIZZA HUT!!!!! Spaghetti, Pasta Chicken Alfero & Asian Sweet Chili Chicken are soooo good! We will come back for Pizza next time! :)  I was with Aimee a chinese girl. We were supposed to go only to smiths, but since we're both hungry we saw pizza hut and decided to eat our dinner at Pizza Hut first! Yummmey~!


The next 5 snapshot photos were taken a while ago. I was bored right after doin my laundry. So..

showing off my work! I mean, I did a little tweak on my wall. there u can see my printed schedules! and Pictures of me, friends & my family! Welcome to my new room



this photo was taken like 2weeks ago in my 1st floor room. Just wanted to say Peace Y'all!~





Gracias! x



Labels: , , , , ,

words spilled @ 4:17 AM / leave goosebumps here ⋄