»I don't define my life by my past. I'm living today, and I determine my future.
Monday, September 19, 2011
i can't believe people be talking shit like they got no shit goin on in their own pathetic life. damn- mind your own business uglies!! :P
So anyway, i've been busy with work, travel and chillin. I almost got no time to use Facebook.. even my email. But I'm trying to update once in a while.. I'm just too occupied at the moment and all i need when I'm home is LOTS OF SLEEP. RELAXATION. MASSAGE! oh man i miss body massage. I wish they got spa that is really cheap here. @_@ today, i just got off from work. I worked morning shift today which pissed me off a lil cos i worked graveyard lastnite in which brandon should have given me 12 hours of rest but my boss was so stupid. What was he thinking?? stupid! But anyway i got over it. This day is done and dusted. Phew!~~
Oh ya, I did good on my first night as a night auditor!~~ i knew it. duh, I'm a fast learner! :P hahahahaha I know its too windy in here (if u kno what i mean).
So, last thursday, we went to elko again. drive for 2hours then spent time with their family and had lots of fun. I believe i'll be goin with eli to elko every week since i don't want her to drive back in wendover all alone at night.
i dont understand my fortune. :/
damn, i fell asleep while blogging last night. so now I'm updating again :)))
Hmm, one thing i need to really put in my mind is do what i think is right even if the heart says otherwise.
Anyway more pictures:
![]() |
| Hot choco wif whipped creme while auditing~~ |
![]() |
| Eli enjoyin her bean bag~ |
![]() |
| I love cantarito!!!! <3 |
![]() |
| Stupid Daniel. f.ya lol |
words spilled @ 5:05 PM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄











