»If he doesn’t chase you when you walk away, keep walking. ♡
Monday, September 12, 2011
many things happened this past few weeks. Things are getting crazy for me, in a good way, well not really i dunno I'm not sure. lol
So okay recap for these past few weeks:
✓Been to wells and elko with eli and eloy. I met their family :) I had fun with them like always. I feel like I'm part of the family already. So overwhelming.
✓been to salt lake with them again. I got to try Panda Express! love love love the food <3
✓been watching movies with eli every week. She's my partners in crime! gotta love her.
✓i met jose. and he's awesome. the first time we talk he dropped my ice cream. ha ha ha and promised to buy me one next time i want ice cream again. ha ha
✓one day he waited for me to got out from work til 5am. he pick me up at work then we just chilled in his house 'til 7:30am. :P
✓Played darts, had drinks with eli and jose until 5am.
✓last friday, spent the night chilling with jose and his mom freaked us out, like omg I was so embarrassed. We went for a walk at 5:30am and toured his H.S school.
✓Yesterday, sunday, had some ice cream with jose before he went to his girlfriend's house. hahahaha lol .
Now, my schedule sucks big time. I just got back from the meeting cos our manager is going for a vacation for a week. damn, i have to work later 9pm-5am. Today's my first official as being a night auditor. I hope will not suck tonite. Good luck! \m/
Manuel, Slot Boss
Eli @metro (mexican restaurant)
Labels: country, friends, love, people
words spilled @ 3:17 PM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄






