Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»momma im inlove with a gangsta
Sunday, September 25, 2011



hello~ Morning!!! Yes momma!!! 



and let the pictures do the intro.. lol

my chinese friend, josie, left for new york! she'll be back in china in 2weeks. huhu i will always miss her! =(
i gotta visit her in china in the future. ^^


Melissa~ the birthday girl~!! :) 

Tryston!
JOSE!!!! You freeaakk!! look at the camera!!!! 


My Papa. SLot Manager Manuel calls me Mija. (daughter) hehehe ^^

Moises, getting some linen. hahahhaaha

Obviously, I'm busy. Busy at work. I think i like it. I don't know. lol
Haay~ today, i was shocked when i saw jose. He got fired at work and I never thought i'd see him again. cos the last time we communicated wasn't very nice. so i thought that was the end of it. lol. ya its cos of his gf. lol lol lol. but i was shocked~! after a week of not seeing him, he visited me at work~!!! and had fries at the restaurant. he took me home too. sweet~! okay don't get me wrong, we are just friends.. wit benefits. hahahaha joke lol. seriously, were just friends, we like each others company and its always fun being with him cos he is crazyyyy as hell~! lol

oh btw, last week, i went with eli and eloy in elko again. spent time with the family and they cook for me~! mexican chicken adobo and arroz~! and leche flan~!! damn i got really full~ i can't almost breathe after eating 4pcs of chicken and a big servings of arroz(mexican rice)!! bwahahahaha



I swear I need to stop drinking like three times a week! octavio stop giving me free drinks~!!! 



I am soooo in love with metro restaurant~!!!!!!!!! I swear i had to eat there every week, at least once a week!!!! 





Eli, killin the leche flan~!




i like this so i bought 3. haha :))))

okay goodnight. x muwah~


words spilled @ 7:41 AM / leave goosebumps here