»whats good in love when it keeps on hurting me?
Monday, October 10, 2011
heeey-lo~! :)
Ive been off for 4days last week cos i got sick. then worked yesterday and now guess what, I'm off again for the next two days. wow~ looks like my pay cheque's goin bad this week. phew~! I like day offs; who am i kidding but this is too much. 3days is too much for i have nothing to do in this town. Now that i got different days off wit my friends- i am stucked in my room. And whats sad is, every student left this place already; I am the only one who lives here now since friday. dang~ i tell you it feels creepyyy here but i rather not think or talk about it cos i don't wanna go crazy thinking bout ghosts and some freaky stuffs. Kkkkkkk?~~!
I got food pics again.. been food trippin every week~~ yum yum yummy!!
![]() |
| my last day wit kaimy(chinese friend). She's really nice person &I miss her now!!!!1 |
it was snowing already.. zoo freaking cold last week~.~
![]() |
| back hair of amelia~ people think she's 40+ year old when she is just 29 yrs old. hahah funny~ |
![]() |
| Madam why u txtin? :))) |
words spilled @ 3:07 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄










