Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»18weeks!! :D
Sunday, May 27, 2012

12:30am and I'm still awake.. woo. I can actually use the internet right now so I'm taking advantage of it!! :D
Hm im kinda frustrated with youtube though, cos every time i watch a video on it, it freezes the browser for like 5mins. I dunno whats the problem.. maybe the connection cos I'm just tethering my connection. or should i use google chrome instead of safari?

Anywho, I'm gonna sell my iPhone 4 on tmobile. It makes me sad cos they can only buy it for 165$! waaaay to low. But its better than nothing isn't it? cos it got updated to the new version and theres no way i could unlock it. Im on tmobile and its locked on at&t. Sad. So for now I am using my Blackberry storm. Im planning to get a tmobile phone like samsung galaxy s2, but maybe not. I might just wait and buy a new unlock iPhone 4s or wait for the 5 if theres one coming. But thats the last thing I should be worried about anyway. I got lots of things to think. lmao.

Anyway, I think I'm in love with cooking!!!! :D :D :D
I must say that as cooking was part of my studies, its finally being in used! :D
I never thought I'd ever like to cook.. ha ha ha ha. I just wish I paid more attention when we were having kitchen practicals with our school chefs! tsssss.

oh I'm 18weeks now &excited for my ultrasound!! ill have it when i reach 20weeks so its more accurate. :D

hoo tomorrows gonna be a long day with nothing to do. I miss working! I can't wait to get back to work after this pregnancy. geeez making me bored all day lazy all day sleep all day, and definitely eat all day!!!!!!!!!! So think about that, when you really have nothing to do, depression strikes! But thanks to my mom and isaac and cooking, making me pretty occupied once in a while.

okay i gotta say bye bye. good luck!

Wait, I forgot to post my Adobong Atay with Potatoes (chicken liver in soy sauce &vinegar)
Here you go: 





I must say that this is by far the best food I ever cooked. You kno why??? because I LOVE ADOBONG ATAY!! :D :D :D Not to brag but I think i beat my Auntie's version of this! When I go back to Philippines, I'll definitely cook this for them. :) 

Kisses! Zzzzzzzzz ~~



words spilled @ 12:45 AM / leave goosebumps here