Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»it must have been love, but its over now..
Saturday, May 2, 2009

For the past couple of days, certain things have been bugging me to madness. I just can't and probably will never be able to understand how the mind and heart of a person work. Are you someone who thinks from the head or through the heart ? Why do we spit something and later come to regret it? How can one be so ignorant in a touchy matter? Why can't we think about how others feel? Why are people so selfish?? Is it some sort of punishment from the man above that we let greed rule over us?

Whatever it is, I don't make sense. I rather sleep on it.


peace x
words spilled @ 5:00 AM / leave goosebumps here