»i feel.. (?)
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Just now I feel like i wanna go somewhere farrrrr farrrrr away. Anywhere but here. I feel lonely here! :( People from this place judge you from what they see or what you have, even without knowing the real you. 90% of people from this place are either plastics, users, materialistic, fake, insecure, liars and selfish.
People from this place think they can let you down and that you are no one, if your skin is dark brown, you can't afford cosmetic surgery, you dress like *baduy*, etc.
I need a healthy and busy environment. Busy, so that people don't have time to judge. :\
Oh God, HELP ME. Please?
Anyway, when I visit my soundclick..

How many times do I have to e-mail them?!! I want my soundclick back m*fffffffffff*fckrs!! I sent an email alrdy and did what they told me to do. But until now, my soundclick still dead. I don't wanna argue with the member but I feel like I need to. SH*YOU!!!!!! X( They're very inconsiderate! I have been a soundclick member for yearssss. They should've sent me a warning or whatever before taking my soundclick!
Oh fresh wind, guide me..
I miss my baby..
::: EDITED/ UPDATED @ 4:22am
I am now watching legend of fist: return of chen zhen.
and there are funny scenes that I have to share here! :)))))
![]() |
| click to enlarge :)))))) |
words spilled @ 11:28 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄


