Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»just my imagination running away with me
Wednesday, June 27, 2012

hi! :D It's been a month since I wrote here. I was just busy outside the internet world. @-@
I must say that Im doing pretty good.. things are falling into the right places so can't complain about that. what else? Ohw last june 4 I had my ultrasound!~ guess what? It's a girl~!! :) hahaha a woman's instinct is always 99% right. I'm excited and happy, can't wait what my baby will look like. She'll be half asian half american with irish-scottish descent. Awesome init!! :)

I'm planning to raise her in america for only a short time cos I really want my baby to get the asian culture which is smart for me to think like that cos asians are more respectful, have directions in life and all the good stuff. If i can, ill bring her to live in Japan for her to learn japanese language and writing which is a very good thing.

So last week I wrote to my dad and sent him a greeting card. It takes two weeks to get in Japan so we'll see, I hope he's not mad anymore.

Well thats it.. I don't have anything much to say these days. Im out of words and my brain is I dunno.. eaten by zombies. lmao laters y'all!.

here a photo of me FaceTime-ing with one of my best friends in school, dianne!


words spilled @ 4:29 PM / leave goosebumps here