»Those days..
Friday, September 7, 2012
I can't remember the last time doing something I enjoy. Going out where I had fun, no worries.. hay~ its been a while. I feel like I lost myself somewhere. I am sadden by this complete change. I guess I'm letting myself die day by day by making the wrong decision. I just hope that I get something from this life experience.. like a lesson to be stronger for someday when its just me and her, I know how to stand up on my own without letting others to mistreat me. Like what my mom said, I've never been bullied n my life since now. I guess I'm just letting it because I'm in a situation where i should not fight.. I've gone through so much shit already and I just don't want my baby to suffer, she's suffering enough with all the sad emotions i'm feelin. But all this will end.. in the right time and in God's will.
As long as my family is there to protect, love, guide and help me, we will be fine. It has always been them the reason why I'm living. Their love is unconditional, especially my mama.
words spilled @ 9:53 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

