»Hello Wendover!!
Monday, August 20, 2012
So last aug17 me and babe went to nevada to take care of something which turned out well. Things were successful and i got nothing to worry about from now on. Ü yey happy me! I was also shocked with babes speech lmao hahahaa that was unexpected and i really appreciate it. Ü
So after that appointment we went to the casino and gamble a little while waiting for the seafood buffet. Im not allowed to alcoholic drinks so i had orange juice haha. Babe got to meet with his old co-workera at the rainbow also i got to talk to mine at the red garter. It was fun that i was able to appreciate wendover again haha.
We ate the rainbow seafood buffet and boy we were soo full!!!!! I miss eating steak that when we were living there i can eat steak whenever!! Haha but its all good. :)
I appreciate that babe took his time to come with me to go wendover even though we had to wake up at 6am.
Here are some pics:
words spilled @ 3:34 PM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄












