»gotta break the habit boy ive had enough..
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Basically, after this entry, I'm going on a stand-by mode. At the moment, I just have too much to think about and too much to do but being myself, I haven't done anything, yet and I'm so running out of time too. So anyways, apologies for not updating my blog and checkin u up guys.. keep them coming. luvluv.
April 12,2009- We broke up. after 3 long years. so yeaa.. as they say, we gotta move on. I am not guilty of anything cos in the first place-- you, jay(my x) if you're reading this, u kno what happened. Im not gonna say it here cos its too personal. I hope ya doin good... and ill see ya wen i see ya..
April 12,2009- We broke up. after 3 long years. so yeaa.. as they say, we gotta move on. I am not guilty of anything cos in the first place-- you, jay(my x) if you're reading this, u kno what happened. Im not gonna say it here cos its too personal. I hope ya doin good... and ill see ya wen i see ya..
ALSO IM SO CONFUSED !!!!!!! ARGGGHS!
an old post
Can somebody tell me why do gyrls drift away from reality and land themselves in serious shyt when someone whom they "assume is nice and seems lyke they care comes along ?" It's somethin' not only i have been experiencin' but all those silly gyrls out there too?? Are we too dumb not to notice dat those pathetic someone's juz leadin' us??It's not their hearts or their minds dat's bein' lovely...why can't we see it's their dicks who are doin' da talkin' ?? Why do we not realise dat there is someone lookin' at us from da corner of da room..who wants to truly love us..who wants to treasure us...who wants to really give his all to see da smile on our face? Why are we so blind ?? When we fall in love, why do we fall too deep tat we can't get ourselves out "sa pagkaloka" ?? lololol alright..m gettin' too mad writin' all these...peace out !!
PS: but it makes me happy. . ?? x
PS: but it makes me happy. . ?? x
words spilled @ 2:53 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

