Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»im surrounded by monster. HELP!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011

(via sweet temptations)


I woke up to bad news. Aunt said that I have to wait 15f** days for my birth certificate. &even if I wait, its still not sure if I'm gonna get it within the said f*** days. I knew this will happen. I feel that these people dont want me to move on with my life. WELL F.YOU. F.YOU &again, F.YOU. I blame these people why my life is miserable. F.YOU!! Now the thought of it giving me headaches, stress, &making me depressed over it. I dunno what to do :((( make me wanna curl up in bed &just die myself to sleep. Then wake up with a superhero powers  and take revenge. :(((( 



words spilled @ 10:23 PM / leave goosebumps here