»My Pregnancy experience..
Saturday, September 22, 2012
My 1st pregnancy experience is a disaster. I am being thrown with more downs than ups. If emotionally abused is the right word, then maybe thats how i should call this experience. There are lots of times that all i have is myself. Being STRONG & lots and lots of PATIENCE are my shield to be able to have a bed to sleep safe at night .
I think for some reason i lost my identity as a woman, as a person. I ate all my pride to be able to get by. All just for the sake of my baby. -
I grew up with a knowledge that a womans pregnancy should be the most wonderful of all. Because its her first time, a woman needs alot of pampering, lots of love and support given by family especially her husband, lots of encouragement and so on and so forth.. all the nicest thing for a woman who is pregnant. But i guess i thought wrong. Here i am wondering why do i have to go through the other way around? I was always the one who sees goodness to everything.. So is it the person/people around me that drag me down to feel all the negativity in the world? I dont wanna blame any one but i just hope they would listen to me.. Listen to my feelings cos im exhausted. I wish the person whom i need the most would understand me.. And would give all the love i need.
words spilled @ 8:04 PM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

