Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»mike just signed out..
Friday, January 21, 2011

so lemme write a quick update! =p

I got home around 11:35pm, from a birthday party. My friend's birthday!~ 
The food was nice, especially the cheese sticks &the chicken strips! love it!^^

I realized that time passed by so quickly really!!! Another year have passed, and it's gonna be my birthday again!  ME NOOO LIKEEEEYYY!! because I will be a year older.. and no no no nooo way!!!! :))))

So anyway, I'm kinda sleepy now.. and need to rest. Mike told me to sleep as soon as we finished talking.  HAHAHA sorry baby, I just have to write, like right now. Ha ha ha ha peace!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!! I will see youuu in the morning!~  Kisses&hugs, Umwaaaahhz~!! <3

Good nitesx :)


Labels:

words spilled @ 11:37 AM / leave goosebumps here ⋄