»JBThinks:
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
justinbieberthinks:
I had just come out of the barber shop where I got my haircut. There were so many fans out there, crying, yelling: “RIP HAIRFLIP!” “WHY’D YOU DO THIS?!” “THE HAIR WAS WHAT MADE YOU, JUSTIN!” I thought they would like it. I got it cut for my birthday, which is in less than a week. It makes me look older, but fans hated it. There’s no going back now. I can’t just turn back time and undo cutting my hair.
I walked to my tour bus and went to the set of That Should Be Me with Rascal Flatts and took a picture to show the rest of my fans. Lost over 80,000 followers on Twitter. Did I really have that many fake fans?
I walked out of the bus and walked to the set. I bumped into a girl walking in the opposite direction. She had red hair and many freckles.
“Hey!” She said, angrily. She didn’t seem too happy.
“Hi.” Only then did I notice she had brown eyes.
“Y- You cut your hair?” She said nervously. “So, no more hairflip?”
“No, but I will run my fingers through my hair more.” We chuckled. She was sweet, though she seemed to be in a bad mood before. “What’s your name?”
“Amanda.” She smiled at me as we walked towards the set. We kept talking, as if we were close friends. I told her we had no girl for the video, and she gladly accepted. Amanda hugged me tight and we looked into each other’s eyes. We looked away before any paparazzi could get a chance to take a picture of us.
At the set, I introduced her to Rascal Flatts. Incredibly, she was their biggest fan.
After the shoot, I walked her home. We kept talking and getting to know so much more about each other. I learned she had a little sister named Sarah, her mom and dad divorced when she was fourteen and Sarah was three, their dad remarried last year, and she had moved about four times in the last three years. When we arrived at her home, she smiled at me.
“Thanks for letting me have the greatest day of my life, Justin.” Amanda said and hugged me tighter than she did earlier today. She let go, but I kept my arms around her waist. We looked into each other’s eyes and I pressed my lips against hers. My first kiss with my new hair.
BEAUTIFUL STORY. i heart it.
x
words spilled @ 12:10 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

