»SCREAMING/SHOUTING 101
Friday, February 18, 2011
I woke up early this morning 8:30AM and was so scared.
My neighbor's wife was SCREAAAMIINNGGG & SHOOUTINGG to her husband and saying: "P**** I*** Mooooooo, mag trabaho ka na!!! Binuhay kita at ubos na pera ko!!!" And I can hear her crying.. OMG.
This didn't happen once, as far as I can remember this was the fourth time I heard her screaming and shouting. I don't know what the husband does in life but they have a baby. I think about 1 year old or less.
What happened was very embarrassing to the both of them, really. I wouldn't blame the girl if she's so pissed off and fed up of her husband being penniless and unemployed. But please, screaming and shouting out loud like she was on fire made her really shameless. I guess the husband is about 46-48 years old. Big Man, chubby, owns a car. I believe he is capable of working.. but maybe he didn't finish studies OR have no other experience besides being a father. Whatever it is, I don't judge them. I am not the only one who hear her screaming and shouting, other neighbours too~ &I hope she would think twice before abusing her throat like that again, early in the morning!
Anyway, I don't want that to happen with me and my future husband. Talk about family planning and saving. I am in no position to talk about this as I am not married nor do I have a baby. I'm just glad that at this early age, I am knowledgeable enough about the importance of those.
Btw, I love my future husband too much to screaaam like that. (O_P)
REMINDER: Guys don't want to be screamed/shout at! So beware!!!
Btw, I love my future husband too much to screaaam like that. (O_P)
REMINDER: Guys don't want to be screamed/shout at! So beware!!!
x my water fasting starts tomorrow! Mike, be ready!
words spilled @ 10:25 PM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

